Last Revised: 2021.06.20
Your privacy is important to us, that’s why Termshub LLC, a Lithuanian company, acting under the
You visit our website "www.termshub.io" (“Website”), why we collect it and how we use it.
The terms "You," "Your," "Yours" and "User" refer to the entity/person/organization using our Website. When this Policy mentions “we”, "us,", "our" and “TermsHub” it refers to Termshub LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us by email [email protected] or other contacts provided below.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate
performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our
- Account Signup Information. When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as name, surname, billing address, email or companies details.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When You communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about Your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer Your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Login information. We collect Login information if You are logging to our account with email.
- Other Personal Information Provided by You. We may collect other data provided by You from surveys, feedback, financial information (purchase history), and other similar data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When You use our Website or contact us directly, we may collect information, including Your personal
information, about the way You act in our Website, the services You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Website.
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with the Site (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Site. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy
3. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process Your information adhering to the general data processing principles. We may use the
information we collect through our Website for a number of reasons, including to:
- Identify You,
- Create Your account(s),
- Create trusted environment,
- Create statistics and analyze market,
- Stay connected,
- Customize our marketing,
- Send billing information to You,
- Manage Your orders,
- Contact You and respond to enquires,
- Improve our services and fix issues,
- Ensure data security and prevent fraud,
- Comply with applicable laws,
- Request feedback from You,
- Post Your testimonials,
- Provide customer support.
We will collect personal information from You only where we have Your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with You, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
4. DIRECT MARKETING
TermsHub may use Your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers,
depending on Your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which You have provided
to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources
as described below.
If You wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, You may exercise such option at any time You wish by sending an email to [email protected]
You are free to opt out of our newsletters at any time by clicking on a link for that purpose at the bottom of our e-mail with the newsletters as well.
5. HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share Your information with third parties that we use to provide and support our Services:
- Accounting company – UAB “BTB Apskaita”
- Hosting company – “DigitalOcean”
- Email provider – “Privateemail”
- Social media and advertising – “Mailerlight”, “Google”
- Backup and security company – “DigitalOcean”
TermsHub may also disclose Your information to third parties:
- where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements;
- in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business;
- to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with our products and services; and
- to protect the vital interests of an individual.
Cookies are small text files stored by Your browser on Your computer when You visit our Website. We use
cookies to improve our Website and make it easier to use. Cookies permit us to recognize Users and avoid repetitive
requests for the same information.
Cookies from our Website cannot be read by other Websites. Most browsers will accept cookies unless You change Your browser settings to refuse them.
7. INFORMATION FROM MINORS
This Website and our Services are not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. We do
not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Website or
We will delete any information we discover is collected from a minor. Please contact us using the contact details below if You believe we might have information about a minor.
8. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs,
racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if You believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe it might contain sensitive data.
9. PAYMENT INFORMATION
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS
TermsHub Website may have a links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use Your personal data, because we do not control their policies and personal data processing practices.
We retain Your personal information to provide services to You and as otherwise necessary to comply with
our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain Your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to You, but not longer than You keep Your account, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain Your personal information longer.
If You would like to stop us using Your personal information, You shall request that we erase Your personal information and close Your Account. Please note that even after deletion of Your account we may keep some of Your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information You share with us,
including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for
possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by us, the transmission of information via internet, email or text message is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of Your personal information or any other User Content You upload, publish or otherwise share with us or anyone else.
We therefore encourage You to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which You believe its disclosure could cause You substantial or irreparable harm and set strong passwords for Your User Account. If You have any questions regarding the security of our Website or Services, You are welcome to contact us at [email protected] .
13. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of Your personal information. Those
- The right to access the information we have about You. If You wish to access Your personal information that we collect, You can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about You. You can correct, update or request deletion of Your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object the processing. When we rely on Your consent to process Your personal information, You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of Your consent.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in Your country of residence in the event where Your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning You. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
When You object to processing of personal information when processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may result in Your Account closure or de-activation.
14. APPLICATION OF POLICY
TermsHub Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or Websites that may be displayed to You in search results, websites that may include our services or other websites linked from our Website or Services.
TermsHub Policy may be changed from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Website and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
16. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Website have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Website. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 15. Continued use of this Website implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
17. FURTHER INFORMATION
If You have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated below.
18. CONTACT INFORMATION
Company name Termshub LLC
Company code 305679387
Address Draugystes str. 17-1, Kaunas, Lithuania LT-51229
Email address [email protected]